2014. július 8., kedd

Pencilled up

Today, after long weeks (months?) of hesitating, I finally brought something home I have recently been longing after.


[pic]

I don't know when I'll be able to use them, or whether I'm even capable to use them properly, but if you never try, then you'll never know. I was hesitant because of the price, but since I was able to get it slightly sed and for a price that is less than half of what it goes for new, I figured if I find that I can't or won't use them, I can just resell them without losing much.

Fae was very excited to see what I arrived home with.

"Ah, will these things give my vines?"
"Yup. But it'll take some time for me to learn how to use them. Please be patient."
"Ok, but please try to be quick. I'd love to be able to look like I want to as soon as possible."
"I'll do my best."

Fairies... pushy, aren't they? But you just can't resist the cuteness...


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése